Here are some links to other valuable RapidWeaver support resources. We believe these are some of the best. You might find them useful to bookmark or download.
- Getting started with RapidWeaver - an official series of written and video tutorials by Realmac Software. Although there is a 'pay wall' to access most of the content on a monthly subscription, the basic 'getting started' topics remain free to watch.
- RapidWeaver 7 PDF user guide - an official PDF user guide that was previously written and provided by Realmac Software. Despite recently being removed from their website, it still remains a really useful 'all-in-one' guide that covers just about everything there is to know about RapidWeaver.
- File warehousing eBook - a comprehensive free eBook that explains nearly everything there is to know about the concept of 'file warehousing' in RapidWeaver. Ideal if you are working with images, audio, video or other files.
- RapidWeaver Classroom - Operated by Ryan Smith, RapidWeaver Classroom is the largest collection of RapidWeaver training material in video format. Ryan has been running this website for many years and amounted a huge collection of video content.
- Hamish.com - Extensive instructional videos for RapidWeaver on Udemy. Plus a large quantity of other great content and useful links.
- RapidWeaver community forums - An international community forum made up of RapidWeaver users and developers from around the world. Lots of discussions about RapidWeaver every day. Membership to the forums is free, if you wish to partake in any discussions or start your own topics.
- RapidWeaver CSS tutorials - A mini series of tutorials by Jonathan Head of Nimblehost covering theme modification and CSS. Some really useful things if you are interested in 'hacking' themes and modifying them!
- Weaver Tips - An ever-growing collection of little GIF animations, that visually show you how to accomplish various common tasks in RapidWeaver. Weaver Tips is built and managed by Greg Barchard, the same developer behind Chillidog Software and Chillidog Hosting.
RapidWeaver 8 support documents
A selection of useful support documents for RapidWeaver version 8, hosted by Realmac Software on the official RapidWeaver website.
- Upgrading from RapidWeaver 7 or earlier
- Getting Started with RapidWeaver 8
- Migrating addons into RapidWeaver 8 from RapidWeaver 7 or older
- Create and Publish Your First Website with RapidWeaver 8
- How to report a bug or issue
- Help, Preview isn't working
- Running Multiple Versions of RapidWeaver
- Where is the RapidWeaver Addons Folder?
- Why does RapidWeaver mark all my pages as changed?
- Errors when trying to use SVG graphics
- How to Uninstall RapidWeaver
- Add-ons (Stacks) Not Updating
- How to save Console Logs in OS X
RapidWeaver 7 support documents
A selection of useful support documents hosted by Realmac Software on the official RapidWeaver website. Some of these are applicable to RapidWeaver 8 too.
- Moving RapidWeaver to a new computer
- Manually installing addons
- Upgrading from RapidWeaver 5 or 6
- Register RapidWeaver
- Quickstart Guide
- The RapidWeaver Interface
- Live Preview
- Website Health Check
- Password Protecting a Webpage
- Publishing to an SFTP Server
- Working with Multiple Publishing Destinations
- How to Backup Projects when Publishing