One-to-one support direct from the developer
It's simple! For questions about using any ThemeFlood themes, feedback, feature requests and enquiries about development of custom theme designs, please simply click the email button:
You'll normally get a reply within 6 - 12 hours, although things are generally slower around weekends and during holidays. Before sending an email, please carefully read the notes below. Likewise, it may be wise to check the other free support resources first, like the RapidWeaver Forums or the ThemeFlood Knowledgebase, in case your question has aleady been answered.
Notes for consideration, when getting in contact:
- During busy times, support is prioritised for paying customers or those who have made a contribution. I will endeavour to try and answer questions that relate to the free themes, but other commitments may limit an ability to provide a fast or comprehensive reply. Using the support and social networking links provided on this page offers the fastest and most reliable form of communication.
- Enquiries relating to the checkout, VAT and payments should be sent to Paddle. Enquiries relating to updates and technical support for specific stacks should be directed to ThemeFlood via email. Please refrain from sending technical support enquiries to Paddle; as those questions are unlikely to get a response.
- It's difficult to provide support in instances where other third-party addons are used. Contrary to popular belief, third-party developers don't have free-roaming access to the RapidWeaver Addons site, and can only afford to purchase and test against a limited number of third-party addons. Therefore you may be asked in advance to purchase and provide additional copies of particular addons, if questions relate to these products. Unfortunately unlike ThemeFlood, not all RapidWeaver addon developers provide free demo versions of their wares, and some in the past have refused to provide copies for testing.
- When contacting me with a problem, it's always so much easier and quicker to be able to replicate the problem here in the office. Therefore describe the problem to the best of your ability using good English and grammar. Some screenshots may be useful. A link to a live published website or a download link for the zipped RapidWeaver project file is almost essential. Large files can be forwarded using a secure, free service like Dropbox. Regretfully if an support case lacks adequate information, it might get bounced back to you with a request for further information. You can save yourself many hours of time by spending a few extra minutes yourself to carefully compose an email with adequate information attached.
- Please do not cross-post your support correspondence. For example, don't send me an email and post the identical question onto social media or the RapidWeaver forums. It does not gain you a faster response. Simply ask the question(s) once and wait patiently for a reply. Otherwise "spammy" calls for help will just get ignored!
- The RapidWeaver app itself is developed by Realmac Software. So if you have general questions (e.g. publishing problems) you should search the information already provided and get in contact with them directly if a problem persists. The RapidWeaver Forums is a good place to search for information too.
I look forward to hearing from you!